Strong Body Clear Mind Open Heart
The Journey of Balance:
Online Yoga & Meditation Program
Prior to the pandemic, life was already challenging enough but now with the added anxiety of keeping ourselves & our families safe from the virus, the increased stress of working remotely, all while trying to manage our children's online schooling, provide care for our vulnerable family members, and the constant demand for productivity,
self-care must be made a priority - this is vital to our health and well-being.
Let Rebecca help you create that in your life starting today!
Yoga & Meditation is proven to support our health, fitness, well-being and overall longevity. It can significantly reduce our stress and anxiety levels and help us find ease and balance in our everyday lives. To build a personal practice at your own pace in the privacy of your own home that is conveniently based on your schedule this program is for you!
With her extensive knowledge and experience, Rebecca seamlessly fuses the principles from the Yoga tradition along with the Buddhist Meditation tradition in this beautiful comprehensive online program designed for the modern person facing everyday challenges.
It doesn't matter what your age, experience, or current fitness level is - this program is accessible to the brand new beginner and will benefit the seasoned-practitioner as well.
“What I love the most about Rebecca's classes is that she makes them accessible for everyone, in any type of body, and at any level of ability.”
This Program Includes:
Convenient class links to the following videos that can be accessed any time:
• 70min Gentle-Restorative Yoga for Stress-Relief
• 85min Yoga for Strength & Endurance
• 85min Vinyasa Yoga for Cardiovascular Health
As well as:
• Intro to Mindfulness Meditation to Focus & Calm the Mind
• Intro to Body-Based Awareness Meditation to Build Inner Awareness
• Intro to Loving-Kindness Meditation to Open Your Heart
• 5 additional talks that expand upon the principles taught in the online classes, and how to integrate them into your everyday life. Topics include:
•What is our true nature as human beings?
•What is the nature of the reality we live in and how do we work with it?
•How to work with our emotions, beyond suppressing them or acting them out
•How to skillfully work with other people’s energy with wisdom & compassion
•How to invite more sacredness and meaning into our lives
AND a special gift:
• Rebecca's 37 page eBook that is a companion read for all the online classes included in this program along with additional practices to deepen your journey.
“Rebecca's classes help me make self-care a priority and feel energized, centered, and excited to embrace work, life, and family.”
To Register for this Program: